Partner up with the International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region
Are you an Utrecht Region based organisation and do you want to:
- Connect with expats and international students to offer them your services?
- Onboard your international staff and help them settle in?
Partner up with the International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region (IWCUR): the go-to-place for internationals living, working, and studying in Utrecht Region.
The International Welcome Centre is a non-profit organisation funded by the Province of Utrecht, City of Utrecht, City of Amersfoort, and Utrecht University to help newcomers in Utrecht Region ease into their new lives. Our goal is to make Utrecht Region even more attractive for international talent: to attract and retain them by providing them with the settling-in support they need.
We do this by offering internationals the following services free of charge:
- Internationals simply arrange their residence permit at our in-house IND desk.
- They arrange their municipal registration at our centre and receive their BSN-number straight away.
- Our information desk provides them with accurate information in English about living in Utrecht Region, and our events offer opportunities to build a social network and truly settle in.
We work with government authorities, businesses, and trusted international-minded service providers to achieve this. Our partners play an important role: by providing internationals with high-quality settling-in services, or by attracting and onboarding them as employees.
Promote your services:
√ Partner listing on our website
√ Inform internationals via informative article in newsletter and on our social media
Connect with Utrecht Region’s internationals:
√ Join our networking events and get in touch with internationals
√ Host a webinar
Get access to a network of like-minded businesses:
√ Join our partner networking events to expand your network
√ Add vacancies for free to national job portal*
√ Exclusive training for international staff
√ In-company presentation*
* Corporate partners only
We are happy to provide you with more information. Please fill in the contact form on the partnership package page or send us an email to plan a meeting to discuss the partnership possibilities.