Is your company looking to connect with foreign nationals in Utrecht Region? Our partnership programme and networking events can help you link up with international talent living, working and studying in Utrecht Region. The International Welcome Centre (IWCUR) can assist you in raising awareness of your brand among the international community and can refer internationals to you - a reliable globally oriented service provider. For interested non-profit organisations, we offer barter agreements. We create the terms of an agreement in partnership with you. Please find information about the benefits, criteria and required contributions below.
The International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region offers the following benefits to its partners:
- Listing as partner on the IWCUR website
- Exclusive opportunity to promote your organisation to internationals through promotional material such as leaflets and goodies in our welcome bag for internationals
- The right to refer to yourself as partner of the IWCUR
- The opportunity to participate in and co-organise events for internationals
- Access to (networking) events exclusively for partners of the IWCUR
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise your company or company events in the newsletter and on the IWCUR social media accounts (in consultation)
To join our partnership programme, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Complies with all relevant laws and regulations regarding its business operations and services.
- Offers services or products in Utrecht Region and surroundings
- Offers relevant company information in English
- Has a recent verifiable reference from an international client or company
- Has a standard company procedure for handling customer complaints
Apart from the criteria listed above, your company must agree to the membership terms and conditions.
A membership fee is charged for the partnership to cover operating costs. Partnerships are on an annual basis and the current membership runs from January 1st until December 31st. Full-year membership costs range from 0-750 euros a year, excluding VAT.
- Startup or sole proprietor:
€ 350 per year
- All other service providers:
€750 per year
- Non-profit organisation