Is your company looking to connect with foreign nationals in Utrecht Region? Our partnership programme and networking events can help you link up with international talent living, working and studying in Utrecht Region. The International Welcome Centre (IWCUR) can assist you in raising awareness of your brand among the international community and can refer internationals to you - a reliable globally oriented service provider. For interested non-profit organisations, we offer barter agreements. We create the terms of an agreement in partnership with you. You can find information about the benefits, criteria and required contributions below.
The International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region offers the following to its partners:
- Mention as a partner on the IWCUR website
- The right to display leaflets on the IWCUR information carousel
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise your company in the newsletter and on (some of) the social media accounts of IWCUR (in consultation)
- The right to refer to yourself as partner of the IWCUR in marketing and communication materials
- The opportunity to participate in events for internationals and networking events for official partners organised by the IWCUR
To join our partnership programme, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Offer services or products in Utrecht Region and surroundings
- Offer relevant company information in English
- Have experience in the international market
- Have a recent verifiable reference from an international client or company
- Have a standard company procedure for handling customer complaints
Apart from the criteria listed above, your company must agree to the membership terms and conditions.
A membership fee is charged for the partnership to cover operating costs. Partnerships are on an annual basis and the current membership runs from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. Full-year membership costs range from 0-750 euros a year, excluding VAT.
The partnerships we offer and the relevant fees.
- Non-profit organisation
- Startup or sole proprietor:
€ 350 per year
- All other service providers:
€750 per year