We are glad that you contribute in attracting and retaining international talent to the Utrecht Region. To help your international employees in their introduction and integration in the region, we offer fine-tuned services. As a partner you will be invited to inspiring partner meetings and events.
- The opportunity to participate in partner meetings
- As a strategic partner of IWCUR, you have to opportunity to take part in discussions about strategic choices
- In company presentation about living in Utrecht Region and more (in consultation)
- Mention as a partner on the website of the IWCUR
- The right to display flyers at the IWCUR in information carousel
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise your company in the newsletter and on (some of) the social media accounts of IWCUR (in consultation)
- The right to refer to yourself as partner of the IWCUR in company marketing and communication
- Opportunity to participate in events for internationals organised by the IWCUR
- The opportunity to engage in networking events for official partners
To join our partnership programme companies must meet the below listed objective criteria. Partner companies must:
- Offer its services or products in Utrecht Region and surroundings
- Offer relevant company information in English and Dutch
- Have experience in the international market
- Have a recent verifiable reference from an international client or company
- Have a standard company procedure for handling customer complaints
Additional conditions may be added after consultation with potential partners. Apart from the above listed criteria, your company must agree to the membership terms and conditions, which will be provided to all applicants.
A membership fee is charged for the partnership term, in order to cover all operating costs. The partnerships are on an annual basis and the current membership runs from 1 January 2020 till 31 December 2020. Full-year membership costs are €1.000 per year (exl. VAT).