Make an appointment
The following information guides you through the procedures for making an appointment to register with the Municipality of Utrecht. During the process, you can always return by clicking ‘vorige’. You can stop by clicking ‘stoppen’.
Click the link below to make an appointment. Please follow these instructions step by step.
- You need to make an appointment with the International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region (alleen door erkend referent).
- In the second drop down list (aantal), you must indicate the number of people who will attend the appointment. If you have a partner and/or child(ren) who also need to be registered in Utrecht, they must come with you to the appointment. For example, if you are moving to Utrecht with your spouse and two children, you must stipulate four persons. It is important to fill in the correct number because this determines the time needed during the registration.
- Click ‘Volgende’ to go to the next step. Here, you choose a date and time.
- At step four, you are asked to provide your personal details. Please provide:
Your first name* (voornamen), last name* (achternaam), date of birth* (geboortedatum) dd/mm/yyyy, phone number and e-mail address* - confirmation of your appointment will be forwarded to this e-mail address. The fields with * are compulsory. Click ‘volgende’.
- Check the box (Ik ga akkoord met de ingevulde gegevens) to agree with the entered data.
- Click ‘Verzenden’ to submit. Your appointment is made and you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
At the appointment
When you visit the Stadskantoor for your appointment, please go to one of the computers in the central lobby. Use your confirmation e-mail or your date of birth to receive a ticket. On the ticket, you will find a letter and a number. The letter indicates which floor you have to go for your appointment (see the red letters on the different floors). The number is your appointment number. You will be called for or your ticket number will be shown on the TV screen once it is your turn. For assistance, go to the service desk.