A webinar brought to you by ahladvocaten and the International Welcome Centre Utrecht Region
Are you currently residing and working in the Netherlands? It is likely that questions can arise about your employment- and residence rights in the Netherlands. During this one hour webinar by ahladvocaten will explain topics and answer questions such as:
- Continuing legal residence in relation to resignation / changing jobs
- Application for residence permits (indefinite period of time)
- Application for Dutch citizenship
- Essentials of the Dutch system of employment protection
- Differences between labour agreements for a definite vs indefinite period in practice.
Join this free webinar on Monday 16 May from 5 to 6 p.m.