The partnership programme for corporate organisations
We value your role in attracting international talent to Utrecht Region. And we are happy that such talent remains here. To introduce international employees to the region and help them settle in, we offer fine-tuned services. As a partner, you will be invited to inspiring partner meetings and events.
- The opportunity to participate in partner meetings
- As a strategic partner of the IWCUR, you can take part in discussions about strategy
- In-company presentation about living in Utrecht Region and more (in consultation)
- The advantage to register your international employees with a discount for a Feel at Home Training
- Mention as a partner on the IWCUR website
- The right to display leaflets on the IWCUR information carousel
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise your company in the newsletter and on (some of) the social media accounts of the IWCUR (in consultation)
- The right to refer to yourself as partner of the IWCUR in marketing and communication materials
- Participating in events for internationals organised by the IWCUR
- Engaging in networking events for official partners
To join our partnership programme, companies must meet the criteria set out below.
- Offer relevant company information in English
- Have experience in the international market
- If applicable, the partner’s network is made available to the IWCUR and its newsletter and/or social media.
Additional conditions may be added after consultation with potential partners. Apart from the criteria listed above, your company must agree to the membership terms and conditions, which are provided to all applicants.
A membership fee is charged for the partnership to cover all operating costs. Partnerships are on an annual basis and the current membership runs from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. Full-year membership costs are €1,000 per year, excluding VAT.